Curbless Shower Tray System Features:
- 14” x 14” level entry shower pan can be patched to create a small shower up to 10sq feet
- Pre-sloped shower pan, ¼” for foot pitch towards the drain
- Can be used for mud rooms, laundry rooms and dog wash areas
- Level entry Shower kit includes almost everything you need for tiling a wet room shower
- Kit comes with Brushed Stainless drain strainer. Custom drain strainers available with different finishes, friction fit design:
- Upgrade drain strainer to:
- Polished stainless
- Oil rubbed bronze
- No-caulk drain design to work with 2” PVC or ABS pipe. (Can be ordered for use with cast iron or copper pipe. Call to inquire.)
- Includes tightening tool that attaches to gasket lock ring that won’t fall down the drain
- Top side drain seal for easy access
- Drain and clamping flange have built in engagement tabs for a confident fit
- Height adjustment ring and grate retainer for easier tiling around grate
Curbless Shower Floor System for All Designs
Use the small level entry pan kit to create the perfect space for accessibility, and function. Can’t find the shower base size that you need for your unique project? The shower pan kit can be used to create almost any size or shaped shower so you can realize that dream bathroom design. Need a small corner shower? This small kit is the answer.
Our innovative level entry shower pan system been designed by a master plumber and master tile setter to help eliminate installation issues that installers have faced when creating a custom tile shower.
The sloped tileable shower base is made from recycled, sorted and cleaned ABS plastic, and has a textured pattern on the pan surface to create a firm bond between the pan and waterproofing liquid and fabric. Created by contractors for contractors and skilled DIYers to help create beautiful custom tile showers, without having to worry about destructive water damage that can often happen with traditional tiling methods.
Use the level entry floor drain kit in laundry rooms, mudrooms or to create a pet wash station in your home.
Included in your Level Entry Shower Kit:
- 14” x 14” x 7/8" pre-sloped shower pan.
- 2 gallon of Laticrete waterproofing membrane. Approximate coverage of 100-120 square feet. (North American NA1740 also available upon request, call to inquire)
- 37 ft roll of 38” Wide Reinforcement, Anti-friction thermal expansion fabric
- 75 ft roll of 6” Wide Reinforcement, Anti-friction thermal expansion fabric
- 21 ft roll of 12” Wide Reinforcement mesh
- 1 ea of 4” paint brush, razor knife and latex gloves
- Brushed stainless drain strainer, with your choice of designs. (Customer can upgrade drain strainer to Polished Stainless or Oil Rubbed Bronze)
Latex modified thinset, required to set pan in or any quick drying patch that may be needed to patch or extend shower slopes. Installers can choose one of the following patches to use:
- Laticrete NXT-Patch
- Maei Mapecum Quick Patch
- North American NA-500
These products are readily available and can be purchased from your local tile distributor.
NOTE: 60” x 49” pan system is available for larger showers.